Observe the Guidelines
We will do our best to follow our state guidelines:
- One way in and out of the building. (Enter through the double doors from the Main West Parking Lot NOT the Circle Entrance by Flag Pole.)
- Masks are not mandatory, but please consider the health of others. (We will have a limited supply of masks available for anyone who desires one.)
- Maintain physical distancing parameters.
- Seating capacity of 50%. (This means seats have been arranged in the auditorium for physical distancing.)
- There will be no regular children programming or Sunday School programming onsite.
- There will be no bulletins. Please download our app ahead of your visit.
- We will clean and sanitize in between services.
This is new for all of us. Let’s be patient by practicing the following:
- In order to keep with capacity guidelines we ask everyone to please register online for either the 9:00 AM or 10:30 AM service.
- Registration allows us to prepare seating for the number of registered attendees. It also allows us to contact you in the event that you may have come in contact with someone who was later diagnosed with COVID-19. Registration information will be deleted after two weeks and the information will not be shared outside of the church.
- Registration is open on a first come, first served basis. We will close registration for each service once it fills capacity.
- All are welcome, so please invite your friends to join us, and please make sure they register online.
Don’t expect every person to have the same feelings, thoughts, and attitudes concerning COVID-19. Let’s be safe and use common sense.
Navigate this Opening with Grace
- Please do not attend if you are sick or running a fever.
- We encourage vulnerable or "at risk" populations to stay at home at this time.
- If you are in any "at risk" group, please know that we understand and appreciate your concerns. We love and miss you, but want you to be careful. Continue to use our digital platform for worship services. There is no higher or lower degree of spirituality connected to this.
The Apostle Paul tells us “Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know to answer everyone.” Colossians 4:6.
- As we navigate through these unchartered times, let us do so with grace.
- We have developed our own personal thoughts and opinions about our experiences over the past few months. Let’s not force our personal feelings and opinions on others.
- Let’s focus on what unites us. Almighty God is still on His throne. He is still at work. We are recipients of His amazing grace – let’s pass that grace on to each other and our community.